Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Interview number 2!

I'm about 15 minutes away from my second interview with the Gaba Corporation in Nagoya, Japan.  I am so nervous that I really may puke.  After this interview there is a short deliberation process and then, hopefully within the week, I'll know whether they want to hire me or not.

This job is not exactly what I was looking for to make it to Japan, it is in Nagoya, which is a one-hour, 100$ trip, each way, from Osaka, which is where the church I have previously been connected with is located.  However, they are offering to sponsor my work visa which means in just over three months I could be in the country, and the relative area of where I feel God sending me.  Not only that, but the corporation has told me that after three or four months I may transfer to one of their studios in Osaka Japan.

The other concern I have with this job is that my classes are not guaranteed.  I send the company times when I can work and they send me back a list of clients that can meet me during those times.  I am responsible to work for approx. 23 hrs/wk like this.  I'm a bit worried that I may not be able to find enough work at first, but  throughout this process, God has been teaching me the importance of trust - repeatedly showing me sparrows.  Why should I doubt his power in this?

All in all, this isn't exactly the way I thought I would be going to Japan, but then again, this journey has been nothing but outside of what I expected.  If it wasn't, how would God get all of the glory?

So Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment